Finding the best forex broker

Moderatorzy: Mariola, Marcin

Finding the best forex broker

Nowy postprzez lomyElomaromy w 29 Wrz 2010 16:18

Hello!

I am an amateur forex investor and I always had a hard time finding a forex broker to meet my criteria. Some of them require large initial deposits, others just do not accept my favorite payment method, some brokers don't allow high leverage, so there is not such thing as the best forex broker.

Since I know how annoying is to look for the broker that offers what you're looking for and only find lists of brokers that don't give any useful information, I have created a forex broker comparison page where I have listed the forex brokers that I like with detailed information on the things I think matter most: minimum investment, leverage, deposit methods and other stuff as well.

I really think this kind of information can be useful to any forex newbie, because I would have loved to find it when I first started to trade forex. That's why I wanted to share it with you guys.

If you want to find PayPal forex brokers for example, you will spot them easily from the list. And the best part is that the comparison chart I made is on a single page and screen, so you don't need to scroll down or check many pages. It is all right there for you.

Those of you that are not interested in foreign exchange trading, please ignore my message and accept my apologies, but I thought there might be some of you who would might need this info.

Any opinions are well appreciated, whether they are positive or negative.

See ya!

Ostatnio podbity przez Anonymous, 29 Wrz 2010 16:18
lomyElomaromy

Powróć do Obcojęzyczne - international

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości